We are a term-time nursery operating across Autumn, Spring and Summer terms. Our hours are flexible and we offer the option of a Morning Session, Afternoon Session or All Day Session
|PolkaDots @Athlone||PolkaDots @Cresswood|
At PolkaDots, we believe it’s important for children to build a secure relationship with staff and feel happy and safe in our environment. To do this, we ask children to attend a minimum of three sessions a week.
Invoices are sent out at the beginning of each month or term, and we are happy to discuss a flexible payment system or finance plan
|Session Rates||2 year-olds||3&4 year-olds|
|All Day Session||£55||£50|
Although we are a private nursery we do have a limited availability for
- Free 2 year-old government funded places (up to 15 hours per week)
- Free 3 and 4 year-old government funded places (up to 15 hours per week)
The initial 15 hours of universal funding for 3&4 year-olds can be topped up through
- 3 and 4 year-old working parents government funding (providing an extra 15 hours for up to 30 hours per week)
- The Camden Enhanced scheme for early education (an extra 15 hours for up to 30 hours a week for some 3 & 4 year-olds)
- Work based vouchers – if necessary we can register with most company schemes
Hours over and above the initial government funded 15 hours will be charged at
- £9 p/hour for 3&4 year-olds
- £10 p/hour for 2 year-olds
A discounted rate is available for siblings
PolkaDots provides an Enhanced Curriculum through additional activities that are outside of the National Curriculum. These include yoga, dance, cooking club, Makaton ‘sing & sign’ sessions, movement & play and music sessions. To allow us to offer these activities there is an additional cost of £2 per week for children funded by government schemes.
Remember! All 3 and 4 year-olds in London can claim at least 15 hours of childcare per week completely free!!
For more information visit https://www.childcarechoices.gov.uk/ to find out what funding your child is entitled to
Admissions & Enrolment
Children can attend Morning Session, Afternoon Session or full day subject to subscription. Morning or afternoon Session children must attend a minimum of 3 mornings and preferred to attend for a full five sessions a week. Full & part time schedules are fixed at the beginning of each term subject to availability as places are limited per session.
- On enquiry a tour of the nursery will be offered to parents where an enrolment form is given to prospective parents for completion
- An enrolment fee of £30 must be paid when submitting the form to secure a place for your child. This is non refundable.
- On receipt of a completed Enrolment Form and the £30 enrolment fee, an offer of a place will be confirmed and your child’s name will be added to our list for entrance into the Nursery at the designated required entry date.
- Near to the time of child’s entry to nursery, a home visit, two play visits and a starting date will be arranged with you. A Welcome Pack is given to parents and children at the home visit where the registration forms and necessary paperwork will be completed with you and a member of the PolkaDots staff team will guide you through our settling in period for your child
- Parents are required to give, in writing, a month’s notice of their intention to remove any child from the Nursery. In default of such written notice an amount equivalent to one month’s fees will be payable.
- It is our intention to make our Nursery accessible to children and families from all sections of the local community
Cresswood Hall, Gillies Street
London NW5 4DP
Athlone Hall, Athlone Street
London NW5 4LS